Monday, September 12, 2011

Little

Just a little post today because I'm a little bit tired and a little bit annoyed that I'm back at school after such a nice weekend. The weather was sunny and rainy in all the right places, at all the right times (sunny Friday night for RWC opening, sunny Saturday day for shopping and a lovely dinner and rainy Sunday so Blair didn't have work and we got to have a lazy, do absolutely nothing day.)
It was sunny on this day too:





Everything I'm wearing is thrifted, bar the shoes. They're the Jenny Beau Coops from Black Box (The Department Store) in Takapuna.

xxx

2 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

weasel said...

OMG your shoes are amazing!